Monday, September 16, 2013

Music My Love

Never, NEVER under-estimate the power of good music! I am a firm believer that God uses music to speak to our hearts in a special way. The past couple of days have been rough emotionally, and I tend to get caught up in my depression. I dwell on it, wallow in it, and usually just make it worse. Misery loves company, and a miserable heart loves nothing more then a brain filled with more misery... At least in my case. I have learned however, that one way to conquer misery is to surround yourself with nothing but positive music, and for me that's my local Christian stations. Today while I was out I heard my current favorite song (Just Say Jesus) TWICE. Within several hours of each other. That usually doesn't happen to me and I was so blessed, it felt like God was ministering directly to my heart, WOW. On top of that, some new songs played that directly related to me and I was overwhelmed with God's love for me. It was an amazing experience to feel God's care for me and to listen to Him tell me how He loves me.

Music is so special and I'm beyond thankful for it. Next time you're driving around, or in a bad mood, turn on your local Christian station and LISTEN. Really listen. I can pretty well assure you it will speak to your heart.

*Cherish Music*

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment