Friday, September 13, 2013

Rebekah Koontz

Hello friends! 

I have something very special to share with you today! My lovely and multi-talented friend Rebekah Koontz ( here's her website ) sung her first solo on September 11, 2013 at our church, Bible Baptist in CA. Her song was "Each One" and I think she did an amazing job, I'm so proud of her! And the truth of that song should be taken to heart... Just imagine, if we all just reached one person for Christ, and then that person reached one, and so on and so forth. We'd definitely make a difference in our world! My prayer for my generation is that we stand up for the gospel and reach those around us with the good news! 

But now, without further ado, here's the link to Rebekah's song! ENJOY!!


Rebekah Koontz singing "Each One"

No comments:

Post a Comment