Thursday, September 12, 2013

Intro

I suppose I should start with a little bit about myself. 

I'm a free and adventurous spirit. I love being creative and trying new things. I have several hobbies, but my main passion is people. I love people and I try to help where I can. God has taught me a lot in my 21 years, and I welcome those lessons, and future ones; even the hard ones. 

My main lesson lately has been what I decided to title this blog: CHERISH. 

To cherish something is to:  To treat with affection and tenderness; hold dear; to keep fondly in mind

That's an important thing to do and learn, and God has been showing me just how much he cherishes each and every person, even me. I want to share the things I learn because I believe that they will be a blessing to more then just me. 

Speaking of trying new things, blogging is completely new to me so I have a lot to learn. But I'm ready for a new adventure! Are you?? 

~GERONIMO~


No comments:

Post a Comment